Happy May Bank Holiday! After a busy April rebooting Manylion Bach | Little Details Design and working on 6 bunting orders, my Order Book for May is now OPEN and now taking orders.
My book is only open for a limited number of orders (there’s only so much I can make in a month), so if you would like bunting in the next few weeks please get in touch.
How to Order:
If you want to enquire about custom bunting as a gift, party decoration, marketing item or just for yourself, please email me at email@example.com with your requirements and I’ll reply with a free quote.
Please give me as much information / details about your custom bunting request, so I can give you the correct quote. I’m happy to adapt any bunting you’ve seen, by simply tweaking the choice of colour, fabric pattern and font type.
Details such as:
- What name or saying would you like on the bunting? i.e Name: Oliver or Saying: Happy Birthday
- Who is the recipient? Is it a gift for a baby / child / grown up?
- Is it for a celebration such as a wedding, birthday or for a holiday like Christmas?
- Is it going to be a marketing bunting to be used at wedding fayres, craft stalls, fetes or shop?
- Did you want a specific theme for example nautical, floral, farm, animals, modern, gingham, vintage etc?
- Specific colour themes?
- Shape of pennant – traditional triangle, square, rectangle or custom shape?
- Extra embellishments or appliques i.e flower, animal, object?
- Specific fabric – if you have seen the fabric you like in Hobby Craft, your local market/haberdashery or online/eBay, please let me know.
Prices start from £20 for 7 pennant bunting, then £1.50 per pennant thereafter. Price will vary on choice of fabric and length of bunting.
Felt embellishments on pennants are an extra £5 per pennant to the order.
Every set of bunting is made to order and with love, and never rushed. It will take minimum of 14 days to make a set of bunting. A honest turnaround time will be confirmed at time of quote.
50% deposit is required to secure the order and settlement of payment is required before bunting is delivered by hand or courier (post & packaging costs apply). Payment can be done by BACS transfer or by PayPal.